The protection of your privacy when processing personal data and the security of your business data are matters we take very seriously. Therefore we would like to inform you about how we handle the statutory data protection regulations at ON Lichttechnik GmbH.
1. Name and address of the controller ON Lichttechnik GmbH Siegbergstraße 73 57072 Siegen Phone: +49 271 233 749 61 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Name and address of the data protection officer Our data protection officer is Yike Pan Siegbergstraße 73 D-57072 Siegen You may also contact our data protection officer at any time with any questions that relate to data protection. Preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com
3. General information concerning data processing We only collect and use personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website and to make our contents and services available to users.
3.1. Personal data Personal data comprises information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name, e-mail address, home address, gender, date of birth, telephone number or age. Non-personal data is information such as the number of users of a website.
3.2. Processing personal data Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Personal data is collected via this website if you provide it voluntarily, for example, upon registration, by filling out forms, sending e-mails or in particular, by ordering any products. In each case, we will use this data for the purposes indicated or the purpose related to your inquiry, thus for example the use of your postal address in order to send the product to your address. Data will only be shared with third parties if expressly permitted by law or if you have given your consent to sharing your data as part of your registration or within the course of an active business relationship. Otherwise, you can use the general information provided on www.gutmann.de without disclosing your personal data.
Without limitation, personal data will be processed as follows:
3.2.1. Contacting us If you would like to contact us, you may send us an e-mail at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org or to your direct contact person. We assure you that we will only use your e-mail address to respond to your contact request. The legal basis for processing your personal data in this context is Art. 6(1)(b), Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. As soon as your request has been addressed and the relevant facts have been finally clarified, personal data provided by you that was processed via the contact form will be deleted. Storage beyond this point may take place in individual cases if is required by law.
3.2.2. Applicant management If you are interested in one of the vacancies listed on the website, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com at any time. We assure you that we will only process the personal data you provide for the purpose of conducting the application process. We retain your data for six months after completion of the application process (offer or rejection). The legal basis for processing your personal data from your application documents is Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
3.3. Legal basis for processing personal data As a rule, collection and use of our users’ personal data is only undertaken with the user’s consent. Article 6(1)(a) GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing personal data to the extent that we obtain consent from the data subject to process personal data. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for legal or factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law. When processing personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary in connection with pre-contractual activities. In cases where it is necessary to process personal data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR serves as the legal basis for such processing. If processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of ours or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh these interests, Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for such processing. As a rule, the transmission of personal data between your computer or mobile device and our server is encrypted (SSL procedure, Secure Socket Layer).
Further information on the use of data for the purpose of advertising by Google, settings options and ways to object can be found on Google’s websites: · Use of data by Google while using our partners’ websites or apps · Use of data for advertising purposes · Manage the information that Google uses to display adverts to you · Determine which adverts Google shows you (Note concerning Google Analytics per the template created by lawyer Dr Thomas Schwenke.
4.1. Legal basis We have a legitimate interest in the data processing operations described above and in the purposes for which such processing is intended. The legal basis for this is provided by Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
5. Security measures to protect the data stored by us, SSL technology We have implemented organisational and technical security measures to protect your data, in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. We update our security measures regularly in line with continuous technical development. Providing in-depth information and training of our employees, as well as their commitment to data secrecy, ensures that your data is treated confidentially. As a rule, the transmission of personal data between your computer or mobile device and our server is encrypted (SSL procedure, Secure Socket Layer).
6. Use of service providers for processing personal data / Processing data in countries outside the European Economic Area We use service providers to provide services and process your data relating to our services and products. These service providers process the data exclusively on our instructions and are obliged to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. All contractors have been carefully selected and will only have access to your data to the extent and for the time required to provide the services or to the extent to which you have consented to the processing and use of your data. Service providers in countries such as the USA or in countries outside the European Economic Area are subject to data protection laws that do not generally protect personal data to the same extent as is the case in the Member States of the European Union. If your data is processed in a country that does not have a recognised high level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, we use contractual agreements or other recognised instruments to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected.
7. Storage period We store your personal data only as long as permitted by applicable law. Stored personal data will be deleted if the user withdraws their consent to its storage or if the data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored, in particular if the user account is deleted or if its storage is unlawful on other legal grounds. This is without prejudice to other applicable legal retention periods from the German Commercial Code or the Fiscal Code. During legal retention periods, your personal data will be blocked and not used for any other data processing.
8. Rights of data subjects
8.1. Right to information You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data stored by us, as well as its origin, recipients or categories of recipients with whom this data is shared and the purpose of storage (Art. 15 GDPR).
8.2. Right to withdraw consent If you have provided us your consent to the use of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time with effect for the future. To do so, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a written statement by post to: On Lichttechnik GmbH, Siegbergstraße 73, 57072 Siegen
8.3. Right to rectification Should your data stored by us be incorrect, you can have it rectified by us at any time (Art. 16 GDPR).
8.4. Right to erasure and restriction of processing You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data and the right to erasure of your personal data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR). As a rule, your personal data will be erased within 2 working days after the exercise of this right. Should erasure conflict with legal, contractual or fiscal or commercial law retention obligations, or other legally mandated grounds, your data will be restricted from further processing but will not be erased. Once your data has been erased, it is no longer possible to provide information.
8.5. Right to data portability Should you request the return of your personal data provided to us, we will release or transmit the data to you or another controller, if you so desire, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, the latter is only possible if technically feasible (Art. 20 GDPR).
8.6. Right to withdraw consent You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time without an indication of grounds (Art. 7(3) GDPR). However, once you have exercised your right to withdraw consent, it may be possible that we are no longer able to offer our services in full, as certain services make the processing of certain personal data mandatory.
8.7. Contacting us to exercise your rights as a data subject If you contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by post at On Lichttechnik GmbH, Siegbergstraße 73, 57072 Siegen, we will store the data you provide to us (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions or to comply with your request. We will delete data provided in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing should statutory obligations mandate further retention.
9. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data should you feel that your rights under the GDPR have been violated.
Do you have questions? Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you can also request information concerning your stored data.